Humans of New York
http://www.humansofnewyork.com/tagged/featured
The humans of New York blog documents the inhabitants of New York city. From following these images and the stories told by the people it inspires me to continue to explore the mind.
The photographs taken for HONY show the diverse range of personalities and human emotions. However to me it always intrigues me into the diversity of the human mind. Though as humans we are all biologically the same our complex brains allow us to think, remember and express individual personalities. Due to a strong interest into mental health and psychological development I find the Humans of New York images extremely interesting. Furthermore the stories that are told to Brandon, the photographer, show the minds ability to process language, communicate and recall memories. All choices we make and the integral parts of our personalities such as sexuality come down to our brains.
All in all, I find the prospect that I have a brain which is manufacturing my interest a intriguing prospect and find myself constantly questioning how it works.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment